EXHIBITIONS "MECHANICAL ENGINEERING", "INNOVATIVE POTENTIAL OF UFA":
- More than 150 participating companies from 15 regions of Russia and neighboring countries.
- Conducting an industry dialogue between the leaders of federal and regional government bodies, representatives of business, education and the scientific community to develop collective decisions on the development of the industrial sector.
- More than 5000 industry visitors: procurement directors, production managers, chief engineers, power engineers, technologists, mechanics of engineering plants, the construction, oil and gas, military-industrial complex, energy and others interested in attending exhibitions to solve their production problems.
- Demonstration of equipment in action.
- Business contacts exchange: meetings and negotiations with the leaders of large industrial enterprises of machine-building and defense-industrial complexes of Russia.
FORUM BUSINESS PROGRAM:
The 2020 business program includes the Plenary Session "Industrial Development Strategy. Priorities and Successful Practices"
Work of industry sections for specialists:
- Board meeting of the Ministry of Industry and Energy of the Republic of Bashkortostan
- “Improving the system for assessing the conformity of defense products (works, services)”
- Industry Certification Section
- “Industrial parks and technology parks: problems and development prospects”
- “Increasing labor productivity and industrial exports: creating opportunities for enterprise development”
- “Big and small business: inter-regional cooperation as a factor in improving the investment climate”
- “Application and implementation of modern digital solutions in mechanical engineering”
- “Occupational safety and health management in the conditions of new technologies”
- “Sectoral system of regulation of social and labor relations at the enterprises of the military-industrial complex and mechanical engineering. Legal mechanisms and ways of developing social partnership ”
- “Additive production in Russia: experience, problems, prospects”
- “Machine tool industry and innovative machine building. Problems and growth points ”
- "Digital transformation of the industrial complex"
- Youth Day: Alumni Success Stories
- Interregional exchange of industrial cooperation
- Territory of open training: trainings from the best business trainers of Bashkiria